Sandbox and TrustRank is part of Google's ranking filters. A very important factor in ranking at Google that time.
YEARS OF LIFE OF THE SITE
* Age life of your website as well as age of the website link to your site affects your rankings. In addition, Google will check the website link to your site on time and building your link developers how ...
* If you have a new domain more difficult to achieve high rankings on Google. Google did not know your website so they do not know whether to trust your website or not.
* For that reason, the new website often face the problem of filtering out more than the website for longer life. There may be cases where new website achieve high rankings, then disappear for several months. This phenomenon is called Sandbox effect.
* Basically SandBox means new website can disappear for a while after achieving high rankings in Google. This means that the time filter was applied to that website.
* TrustRank means that Google put trust in a website. May be the website had a few years, many popular sites link to that website, and the website does not use any spam techniques in the past.
* A website in the state of SandBox is probably not high, and vice versa TrustRank website has a high TrustRank will not fall into the sandbox.
WHAT WHAT THIS MEAN FOR YOUR WEBSITE?
* Lifespans your website the better. It seems that Google's filters tend to be stricter with new domain name so it would be more difficult to achieve high rankings for a new domain name.
* The new website should take time to prove to Google that they are reliable before they can achieve high rankings.
* To demonstrate to Google that your website reliable, you must have a good website link to your site and continue to build links.